We are saddened to announce that our event scheduled for May 2nd will now have to be rescheduled for September 19th, 2020 due to the on-going concerns of COVID-19. This is heartbreaking for us and our dancers as we have all been working so hard to make this years event the best one yet. However, the health and safety of all of you and our staff will always be more important. We continue to stay optimistic about the event and hope you can all attend the new date! Please note:
FOR GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET HOLDERS:
If you are unable to attend, you will be fully refunded for your ticket. Please email email@example.com with the following information if you wish to receive a refund:
- Name that you purchased ticket under
- Amount of tickets that you’d like the refund for
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with one of the following options:
· Our company can still attend the event and wish to keep our sponsorship.
· Our company can no longer attend the event but we still wish to keep our sponsorship.
· Our company can no longer attend the event and wish to receive a refund on our sponsorship.
Please don’t hesitate to email us with any questions or concerns you may have. We are hopeful that all of you can still attend this event as we know we were all looking forward to it!
Stay safe and healthy!