Children enrolled in Kindergarten can access the Before & After School Program on days they have school for a maximum of three hours per day. Children with diverse needs and medical needs are exempted into the childcare center where they can get the support and care they require.
Each group consists of one B&A Leader and up to 15 children. The B&A Leaders are responsible for planning activities for the children in their groups. Programming includes active games, cooperative games, board and card games, sports, arts and crafts, building and constructing with a variety of materials, playground games, scavenger hunts, neighborhood walks, and lots of free time where children can choose how they want to spend their time. We have access to the Community Resource room, a small and a large gymnasium, and the playgrounds.
- School Days: 7:00am – 8:30am and 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- PD Days: 7:00am – 6:00pm
On school days we offer a light breakfast and afternoon snack. On PD days we offer lunch as well.
- Full Time (with PD days) – $350/month
- Full Time (no PD days) – $265/month
- Mornings only (no PD days) – $170/month
- Afternoons only (no PD days) – $190/month
- Drop-Ins (AM or PM only) – $15/day
- Drop-Ins (full day) – $45/day
[PD means “Professional Development”, it is a weekday when students are not required to attend school.]