Permanent Part Time ECE
Reference Number: 20200828.02
Hope’s Home provides childcare services & supportive living homes for children with complex medical needs across SK. Our unique programs allow passionate individuals to make a difference in their communities.
ECEs in our childcare centres care for children and program to facilitate the growth and development of all children at our daycare, including those with complex medical needs. Must have experience working with children.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities.
- Able to handle physically demanding and challenging tasks
- Strong interpersonal and public relation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills
- Displays professionalism, leadership, awareness and appreciation of diversity
- Work as a team player and accountable in independent decision making
- Able to work effectively with different behavioral physical disorders
- Physical ability to maneuver equipment required by children (lifts, wheelchairs, standing frames, etc.)
- ECE Certificate Level I, II, or III.
- First Aid Certificate
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate
- 1-2 years experience preferred
Preference will be shown to those with the following.
- Ventilator experience/training
- Mandt System training
- Transfer, lifting, and reposition training
- Sign Language training
- Learning Language and Loving it Training
- Grade 12 and university students welcome.
Job Types: Part time, permanent.
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Salary: $14.55/hr – $21.08/hr
Preference will be given to those who have the above-stated qualifications, and upon interviewing, emerge as the most suitable candidate for the position