Temporary Full Time Policy & Communications Assistant
Reference Number: 20200716.02
Hope’s Home is a non-profit organization that provides childcare & supportive living services for children with complex medical needs across Saskatchewan. Our unique atmosphere allows passionate individuals to make a difference in our communities. Visit www.hopeshome.org for more information.
Hope’s Home is seeking a Policy & Communications Assistant within our Provincial Team. The term of this temporary position is available immediately and ends April 30, 2021. Students welcome to apply.
This role will coordinate internal communications, assisting with administration of operational systems including policies, procedures and other documents as required.
This position is open province wide.
- Liaise with employees at various levels to assist in drafting, reviewing, revising & distributing internal communications and documents;
- Coordinate policy development, revision, review, approval, and distribution;
- Maintain and report internal communications data;
- Preserve formatting for internal documents;
- Various administrative tasks to support Provincial Team;
- All other duties as directed by the direct supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities.
- Experience in Microsoft Word required, experience in PowerPoint, design programs, Content Management Systems (CMS) and/or social media tools is an asset:
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proven ability to write, proofread, review and edit documentation.
- Proficient research and evaluation skills.
- Ability to work as a team player with accountability in independent decision making.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience or enrolled at a post-secondary institution, working towards a Degree or Diploma related to Administration or Communications.
- Diploma in Administration, Communications, Design or related field an asset
Job Type: Temporary, Full Time. Work remotely.
Salary: Starting at $19/hr
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, and include the position and Reference Number (20200716.02) in the subject line.