Reference Number: 20221117.01
The Documentation Administrator is responsible for creating and maintaining Hope’s Home internal documentation. This position collaborates closely with Hope’s Home leadership team to develop, maintain and distribute documentation such as policies, procedures, training information and handbooks. The Documentation Administrator reports to the Senior Manager of Human Resources but works closely with all other departments.
- Format and amend all Hope’s Home policies and procedures under the guidance of the policy owners.
- Maintain and coordinate the policy review schedule and distribute finalized policies.
- Coordinate the annual review of the organization’s handbooks, make updates and distribute.
- Track all revisions and statuses of policies, procedures, handbooks and forms.
- Maintain organization documents and resources on SharePoint and other online databases.
- Format and maintain training documentation and other internal guidelines and resources.
- Preserve consistent formatting, branding and visual guidelines of all internal documents.
- Certificate in Office Administration or Business, with 2 years’ administrative or document management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools, such as Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat.
Skills and Abilities.
- Excels in both written and verbal communication skills, including delivering presentations in person and online.
- Ability to proofread, review, and edit documentation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong collaborator and team player; able to establish and maintain effective and professional working relationships.
- Self starter and able to work autonomously.
- Be flexible and adaptable, able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Maintain confidentiality of all internal matters pertaining to the organization and its operations.
- Monday to Friday, typical business hours with some flexibility for start and end times.
- Eight hours a day – 40 hours a week.
- Occasional overnight travel required.
- Office work with prolonged periods of time sitting.
- Extra hours in addition to the standard workday may be required at times.
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Application Deadline: December 2nd, 2022